Glass Design of Miami, delivering new concepts in function and style for decorative bathroom vanity lighting! Our commercial grade LED lighted vanity mirrors and medicine cabinets are being enjoyed throughout the U.S. in some of the most prestigious 5-star hotels, spas, and make-up studios. They are also perfect upgrades for your bathroom remodel project! Our standard LED mirrors produce the perfect light color (6000 Kelvin) to reflect your image in sunlight conditions.
Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, these mirrors feature easy installation, patent protection, and an outstanding warranty – making them perfect for virtually any hospitality, commercial or residential project.
Key features of our mirrors include:
- Our mirrors come in all shapes and sizes – we have the largest selection available on the market.
- Anodized aluminum frame construction, mirror separate for easy mounting; commercial grade glass and finish
- Our LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours of use, which is a lifetime in a normal home setting. The average LED lighted vanity mirror only draws 18-70 watts of Power. Our Mirrors are ETL listed for U.S. and Canada.
- Check out our upgrades for 3000 Kelvin “warm” lighting, twin-brightness and color lighting, and dimming solutions.
- We offer a 5-Year Warranty on defects from date of purchase.
Large Mirrors for Your Gym
If you’re a dancer, yogi, or gymnast looking to check your form; if you’re a weightlifter looking to refine your lift; or if you’re a dancer looking to check out your sweet moves, our high-quality large gym mirrors are perfect for you. Your home gym or workout room will benefit from easy-to-install kits with all the mirror installation materials you’ll need including inside the package. You can place the gym mirrors side-by-side to create a commercial gym feeling in your basement, garage or other space.
No matter which room in your house, we can help you figure out how many mirrors you need and how to install them in the right configuration for your home gym. Our large-scale mirrors come in three in-stock sizes: 36″ x 72″; 48″ x 72″; and 36″ x 60″. And, you can get these in kits of 1, 3, 5, or 10 mirrors per kit. The more you buy, the bigger your discount on home gym mirrors!
Gym mirrors are a great choice for your business – whether you own a gym, dance studio, or any fitness space. Easily configured for a variety of activity spaces, our mirrors are easy to install yourself – or have your contractor do it for you.Here are a few types of businesses where gym mirrors can be used:
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Yoga studios
- Pilates studios
- Ballet studios
- Dance studios
- Martial arts studios